Apply here: https://bertnash.e3applicants.com/careers/
Pay is based on experience starting at $47,000 - $61,000 per year, Full time - 40 hours per week, benefits eligible.
Caring. Hope. Giving back. Do these words resonate with you? If so, please keep reading.
Our goal at the Bert Nash Center is to build a healthier community by responding to needs and working to restore lives. We accomplish this by believing in our team. Each person that works for the Bert Nash Center contributes directly to the success of our clients, organization, and community.
Our values of compassion, integrity, equity and hope reflect in everything we do.
responsibility of the CFS
Therapist will be to provide outcome-based interventions to meet the mental
health needs of children and families in Douglas County.
Some specific duties include:
- Conducting systematic assessments, developing a diagnoses
and analyses of symptoms within the ecological contexts, and formulating plans
for change with the families or guardians
- Working to identify and overcome barriers to treatment
by providing services at times most likely to promote engagement when possible and
by delivering services in the home and community when appropriate
- Implementing interventions that target the changes
needed utilizing measurable outcomes
- Participating in BNC training, supervision,
consultation, and research activities, to assure that interventions are being
delivered according to established standards of care with clearly measurable
- Working closely as a member of the Child and Family
Services program and coordinating intervention activities with all providers
- Participating in public information and public
relations activities, and to serve as a community liaison and advocate for
mental health and the Bert
- An appropriate degree and being licensed or licensable
by the Behavioral Sciences Board in Kansas; preference for a clinical license in
professional degree and certificates or advanced training in play therapy or
another evidenced based practice (EMDR, TFCBT, PCIT, CBT, DBT, SFBT, etc.)
- A commitment to following all legal and ethical
guidelines and standards of the profession and of The Bert Nash Center
- A commitment to developing cultural diversity in the
workplace and in-service delivery
- Reliable transportation and a valid, unrestricted
- Flexibility in assigned work hours