Apply here: https://bertnash.e3applicants.com/careers/
Pay is based on experience. $15.84 - $27.70 per hour, Full Time - 40 hours per week, benefits eligible.
Caring. Hope. Giving back. Do these words resonate with you? If so, please keep reading.
Our goal at the Bert Nash Center is to build a healthier community by responding to needs and working to restore lives. We accomplish this by believing in our team. Each person that works for the Bert Nash Center contributes directly to the success of our clients, organization, and community.
Our values of compassion, integrity, equity and hope reflect in everything we do.
The primary responsibility of the ESG-CV Rapid
Rehousing Case Manager will be to provide case management services to Rapid
Rehousing program participants throughout the duration of the Rapid Rehousing
period of assistance. These services
will primarily be provided in the community where the program participants are
residing, as well as at the Bert Nash CMHC building.
Some specific duties include:
- Serve as an attending member on the Douglas County, KS
Coordinated Entry Committee; attend the Coordinated Entry meetings to represent
the Rapid Rehousing program to the committee; coordinate and collaborate with
the other committee member agencies to triage Coordinated Entry referrals and
provide Rapid Rehousing services.
- Receive all Rapid Rehousing Referrals from the
Coordinated Entry committee.
- Meet regularly with the Rapid Rehousing program
administrator for supervision.
- Meet with households referred for Rapid Rehousing
assistance to complete the required application process/documentation;
- Assist Rapid Rehousing Program Participants with
locating and obtaining housing;
- Meet with each Rapid Rehousing Program Participant as
needed through the period of Rapid Rehousing assistance to assist and support
the household in progressing towards achieving the goals outlined in the
household's Housing Stability Plan and ensure the household is meeting
the requirements of the Rapid Rehousing program (households must meet with the
Rapid Rehousing Case manager at least once per month);
- BA/BS degree (psychology,
social work, or psychiatric nursing preferred) and/or four years of equivalent experience working in the human
- Must have reliable transportation and valid, unrestricted driver's license;
- Ability to relate and effectively provide services to
people who are experiencing mental health related crisis, experiencing
homelessness, from a minority or otherwise underprivileged group.
- Experience working with individuals who are
experiencing a serious and persistent mental illness, have a history of
substance use, homelessness, and might have experienced trauma;
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs or more to assist the
client in ADLs, IADLs;