Apply here: https://bertnash.e3applicants.com/careers/
Pay is based on experience starting at $85,000 - $105,000 per year, Full time - 40 hours per week, benefits eligible.
Caring. Hope. Giving back. Do these words resonate with you? If so, please keep reading.
Our goal at the Bert Nash Center is to build a healthier community by responding to needs and working to restore lives. We accomplish this by believing in our team. Each person that works for the Bert Nash Center contributes directly to the success of our clients, organization, and community.
Our values of compassion, integrity, equity and hope reflect in everything we do.
Responsibilities: The primary responsibility of the Program Manager - Registered Nurse/Medical
Services will be to provide both administrative and clinical
supervision to Med Services staff, as well as overseeing day-to-day operations
of the Medical Services Team.
Some specific duties will include:
- Overseeing clinical operations using data to improve processes and
- Providing supervision to nursing staff, medical support staff, and
administrative staff, as well as administrative support to providers as the
Medical Services Manager
- Participating in quality and performance procedures and activities
related to accreditation
- Supporting and promoting external interactions with the medical
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff, as well
as mentoring and evaluating nursing and medical services support staff
- Serving as a clinical role model and resource for nursing and
- Assisting with development and maintenance of the departmental
- Ensuring that all clinical initiatives are following departmental
and Center policies
- Communicating all pertinent departmental and Center updates in a
- Assisting with the evolution of an effective, efficient program of
- Master's degree in healthcare management with current Kansas
registered nursing license
- Minimum of three years' work experience in a
managerial/supervisory role in a healthcare organization
- Strong organizational, time management, and team-building skills
- Knowledge of psychopharmacological interactions
- Ability to demonstrate physical assessment nursing skills
- Experience related to design and delivery of managed behavioral
health care preferred
- Exceptional team participation skills
- Readiness/ability to exercise leadership in the continuing process
fundamental to the Center's successful adaptation to a dynamic environment