Apply here: https://bertnash.e3applicants.com/careers/
Student Internships are an unpaid position.
Caring. Hope. Giving back. Do these words resonate with you? If so, please keep reading.
Our goal at the Bert Nash Center is to build a healthier community by responding to needs and working to restore lives. We accomplish this by believing in our team. Each person that works for the Bert Nash Center contributes directly to the success of our clients, organization, and community.
Our values of compassion, integrity, equity, and hope reflect in everything we do.
The primary responsibility of the AOP Student Intern will be to assist the AOP team in the provision of mental health services.
Some specific duties include but not limited to:
- Providing services with the goal of collaboration and coordination with other community service providers
- Completing clinical intake assessments and making appropriate referrals
- Delivering reimbursable hours of service compliant with established standards
- Completing all documentation associated with the financial, clinical, legal, or regulatory management of the case or the Center's operations in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting with the evolution of an effective, efficient program of services
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as circumstances warrant.
Including but not limited to:
- Bert Nash Center requires proof of Covid-19 immunization prior to starting any position. Covid-19 vaccine series must be completed or in process to be cleared for new hire orientation.
- Current attendance at an accredited four-year college or university;
- Prior computer experience and basic computer fluency;
- Reliable transportation;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with diverse publics;
- Flexibility in assigned working hours;