Apply here: https://bertnash.e3applicants.com/careers/
Pay is based on experience starting at $34.43 - $40.68 per hour, 36 hours per week, Night Shifts, non-exempt, benefits eligible. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, KPERS Retirement, Life Insurance, EAP and generous Paid Time Off. $5000 Sign On Bonus!
Caring. Hope. Giving back. Do these words resonate with you? If so, please keep reading.
Our goal at the Bert Nash Center is to build a healthier community by responding to needs and working to restore lives. We accomplish this by believing in our team. Each person that works for the Bert Nash Center contributes directly to the success of our clients, organization, and community.
Our values of compassion, integrity, equity and hope reflect in everything we do.
The primary responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization, while complying with laws and regulations in maintaining patient information. This position leads the coordination of care for patients by applying effective decision making skills based on patient/family healthcare needs and priorities.
Some specific job duties include but not limited to:
- Develop therapeutic relationships with patients and families promoting decision making based on the assessment of patient medical histories, symptoms, examinations, diagnosis, conditions and treatments.
- Communicate and collaborate concisely and continuously among clinical team, including physicians, both verbally and in documentation focusing on patients identified problems and needs by implementing and monitoring patient care plans, as well as recording and communicating patient conditions as appropriate, to optimize their health outcomes.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Competently applies collaborative teamwork and leadership as a member of an inter-professional team to coordinate patient centered care for quality patient and unit outcomes of care processes by:
- Utilizing information, resources and technology
- Provide Patient Centered Care Nursing processes including Patient/Family, Evidence Based Practices (EBP), safety and process improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned in line with current basic nursing scope.
Including but not limited to:
- Bert Nash Center requires proof of Covid-19 immunization prior to starting any position. Covid-19 vaccine series must be completed or in process to be cleared for new hire orientation.
- Associates in Nursing or diploma
- Current Basic life Support for Healthcare Providers, however based on department, certification in ACLS and PALS then the BLS requirement is waived.
- Current Registered Nurse license to practice in Kansas
- Bachelors in Nursing
- ACLS within 6 months of hire (ED, ICU/2East or other units)