Apply here: https://bertnash.e3applicants.com/careers/
Pay is based on experience starting at $105,000 - $115,000 per year, Full time - 40 hours per week, exempt, benefits eligible. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, KPERS Retirement, Life Insurance, EAP and generous Paid Time Off.
Caring. Hope. Giving back. Do these words resonate with you? If so, please keep reading.
Our goal at the Bert Nash Center is to build a healthier community by responding to needs and working to restore lives. We accomplish this by believing in our team. Each person that works for the Bert Nash Center contributes directly to the success of our clients, organization, and community.
Our values of compassion, integrity, equity and hope reflect in everything we do.
The primary responsibility of the APRN Nurse Clinician will be the delivery of medical services that enhance the effective, efficient, and timely delivery of medical services to the Center's clients, either in adults in the adult outpatient department (CSS/AOP) and/or in the Child and Family Services (CFS) department and enhance the availability of the psychiatry staff.
Some specific duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide medication treatment in accordance to a written protocol authorized by a responsible physician
- Conduct meds only intakes and complete diagnostic evaluations; conduct educational activities, including groups, regarding medications;
- Provide crisis stabilization services;
- Serve as liaison with the medical community as appropriate;
- Conduct meds only intakes and complete diagnostic evaluations;
- Deliver reimbursable hours of service compliant with established standards;
- Complete all paperwork associated with the financial, clinical, legal, or regulatory management of the case or the Center's operations in a timely and accurate manner;
Including but not limited to:
- Bert Nash Center requires proof of Covid-19 immunization prior to starting any position. Covid-19 vaccine series must be completed or in process to be cleared for new hire orientation.
- Preference to those with master's degree in clinical specialty of psychiatric nursing, specifically for adult services with current Kansas registered nursing license; however Family Nurse Practitioners welcome to apply;
- Eligibility for, or credentialed in Kansas as an advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP) authorized to transmit prescription orders pursuant to a written protocol authorized by a responsible physician;
- Knowledge of psychopharmacological interactions;
- Can demonstrate physical assessment nursing skills;
- Knowledge of therapeutic processes, and mental/physical disease entities, as well as established brief psychotherapy, group therapy, crisis intervention, and psycho-educational group skills, and the strong interpersonal skills essential to developing effective relationships with referring members of the medical community;
- Reliable transportation and a valid, unrestricted driver's license;
- Exceptional team participation skills;
- Flexibility in assigned working hours;